Bolivar Insulation provides home energy assessments for homes in the Bolivar, Camdenton, Columbia, Joplin, Kimberling City, and Springfield, MO markets. Our primary goal is helping homeowners reduce their utility bills and energy consumption through proper design and needed improvements. With utility rates at an all time high, energy consumption is more important than ever. Through proper testing and building science practices, we can drastically lower the utility bills of any home.
Why Do A Home Assessment?
- To Save Money
To put it simply, every month people are throwing away money on utility bills. After a home energy audit, we provide them with a personalized Energy Audit Report. This report lists all problem areas in the home and offers professional recommendations to improve each of those areas. From this report, they can decide which home improvements will provide them with the greatest amount of savings, and are most cost-effective for them.
- To Take Advantage of Rebates and Tax Credits
There has never been a better time to upgrade homes. Many credits and incentives are already in place.
- To Increase Their Home's Value.
By implementing energy efficient improvements, homes instantly become value-added properties in the eyes of prospective buyers. With today's rising energy costs, having an energy efficient home could be the difference between choosing their home over another.
- To Make the Right Choice Involving Home Improvements.
Before spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on home improvements, a home energy audit can show exactly where home improvement dollars would be best spent.
- To Increase Your Home’s Comfort Level.
If certain areas of a home are cold, drafty or persistently uncomfortable a home energy audit can pinpoint exactly where those air leaks are coming from.
- To Help Make a Difference.
The less energy we use, the less coal and natural gas we have to burn to make it. Becoming more energy efficient means less dependence on foreign energy sources.
CUTTING YOUR UTILITY BILLS 25% OR MORE IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
- The smart first step to reducing energy costs in your home is to understand facts about your home that are making it uncomfortable and have high utility bills. Bolivar Insulation helps you identify key energy efficiency issues with your home through a Home Energy Evaluation specific for your home.
- Bolivar Insulation believes that the most successful home energy projects are those which start a plan including a detailed examination of the home measured against best practices for energy efficiency, producing recommendations designed to solve issues and lower utility waste.
- Follow a plan and work with professionals, such as Bolivar Insulation, who focus on quality products, installation techniques and processes that produce predictable, measurable results before you spend a dime on any home energy improvement.
Crawl Space Solutions
Moisture Control and Waterproofing
Don’t put up with a damp, nasty crawl space that smells bad! These conditions can cause mold to grow and wood to rot, resulting in structural damage as well as harmful airborne mold spores.
Icynene Spray Foam
The Bolivar Insulation team can insulate and air seal your crawlspace walls and mid-floor with Icynene spray foam insulation. This application particularly benefits:
- Homes without adequate insulation and air sealing of the crawl space.
- Homes with excessive air leakage at the rim/band joist area.